Our employees are committed to demonstrating the Core Values as evidenced by their dedication to the Mission and Vision of our organization.
Career opportunities at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth are posted on this website and are updated daily. We invite you to review our career opportunities and those who are interested in joining our team are welcome to submit an online application. To view current opportunities and apply online, please click here.
To improve the health and well-being of our patients and community by providing a full continuum of healthcare services with excellence and compassion.
Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth will use its considerable expertise, resources, and community support to transition from a traditional hospital to a more integrated health system, whose purpose is to improve the health of the community it serves.
Core Values are the framework from which all employees within BID-Plymouth know what is expected of them and what they can expect from their co-workers in regards to how we treat one another and work together.
· We speak and act with honesty
· We own our individual actions and behaviors
· We create a professional work environment, wherein we support, acknowledge and depend on the contributions of each member of the hospital team
· We are caring and compassionate in all that we do
· We engage in open, honest and timely communications
· We rely on one another to deliver individual and team responsibilities to the highest standards
· We work together to achieve shared goals
· We appreciate the diversity of our co-workers and those we serve
· We pursue the highest quality and best practices in all we do
· We anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and the community